Yo! Pancakes are easy AF to make!
Why not make them with protein powder?
It's easy, delicious, and packs a punch to start your day!
- 1 cup flour (whichever kind you prefer)
- 1 tablespoon sugar (I used organic cane sugar)
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup soymilk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 scoops of chocolate or cinnamon protein (Vanilla is DISGUSTING. Don't use it!)
- 1/2 cup water
- Set out all your ingredients.
- Set a stove element with a pan to medium heat. Add some oil to the pan.
- Combine the 4 dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder -- two Tablespoons, not two Teaspoons as some have suggested, salt, protein) in a bowl.
- Add the soy milk and vegetable oil to your mixture.
- Mix until smooth.
- Now the pan should be ready for your batter, so spoon one pancakes' worth of the mixture into the pan.
- Flip [carefully] when you see bubbles in the middle of the pancake, or if the edges are looking stiffened.
- Repeat until the batter is gone, and try not to eat them all while you're cooking them.
Modified from a recipe by GENIUS KITCHEN