Patrik Baboumian is coined by many as the worlds strongest vegan. Patrik holds many world records, and is a strong animal rights activist.
Patrik was born in 1979, in a small city in Iran. At the age of 7, Patrik's family made the move to Germany. not long after, Patrik got into weightlifting. He claims that his training started young, and continued to be be consistent ever since.
Today, Patrik's weightlifting feats are awe inspiring. He holds world records for many strength events, including the heaviest log-lift for the 105kg weight class. In 2013, Patrik set the overall world record for the heaviest yolk walk, at 1200lbs. he broke his own record in 2015, after walking the 10m while carrying over 1230lbs.
That's right ladies and gentlemen. A VEGAN HOLDS A STRONGMAN WORLD RECORD. This not only makes Patrik the strongest vegan alive, but one of the strongest men alive.
Some of Patrik's other accomplishments:
- 1999 int. German Champion Jun. Bodybuilding-IFBB
- 2007 German Champion -105 kg Strongman-GFSA
- 2009 German Champion -105 kg Strongman-GFSA
- 2009 German Team-Champion Strongman-GFSA
- 2009 German Champion log lift -GFSA
- 2009 World record log lift -105 kg (165 kg)
- 2010 German Champion log lift -GFSA
- 2010 German record in log lift +105 kg (180 kg)
- 2011 4th place at loglifting worldcup (185 kg)
- 2011 German record in loglifting +105 kg (185 kg)
- 2011 German Champion and total winner in log lifting -GFSA
- 2011 German record in beer keg lifting (13 repeats)
- 2011 Germany's Strongest Man 2011
- 2012 European Champion in Powerlifting Class –140 kg division (GPA)
- 2012 World record beer keg lifting (150,2 kg)
- 2012 World record Front Hold 20 kg (1:26,14 Minuten)
Patrik has a philosophy that those who are strong have a responsibility to protect those who are not as strong. Strength should "build up, not destroy. "